International & Export
The Naylor Industries product ranges are exported worldwide. We sell to over 15 European Countries via our central export organisation, Naylor International. Further afield, we have a network of over 20 licensed distributors who are active in Asia, Australasia, Africa and the Middle East.
The following is a list of products available for export Worldwide:
- Densleeve (DN100-300) – Plain ended system with easy push-fit polypropylene coupling. Ideally suited for building drainage. Complemented by a range of access/inspection fittings
- Denseal Plus (DN200-700) – A high performance system for civil engineering projects with push-fit stainless steel sleeves
- Denlok (DN150-700) – Jacking pipes for trenchless installation
- Thermachem Pipes (DN100-600) – and Industrial Ceramics – High performance pipes and chemical stoneware products for use in aggressive environments
- Band-Seal Couplings (DN28-3000) – Versatile, flexible couplings for jointing pipes in a variety of materials
- Twinwall Duct (32-300mm) – A complete ducting system manufactured to BS EN50086.2.4. Available in coils or 6m lengths
- Rigid Smooth Bore Duct – MetroSmooth HDPE electric cable duct from 32-103mm. Available in coils or 6m lengths.
- Access Boxes, Covers and Frames – HDPE chamber sections manufacured in one piece for high strength/rigidity. Identical sections are stacked to obtain the required height
- Land Drainage (60-160mm) – HDPE available perforated and unperforated. Kite marked to BS4962 or general purpose as required
- Twinwall Drain (100-600mm) – HDPE filter twinwall pipes in 6m lengths. Available kite marked (MetroDrain) or general purpose (N-Drain)
- Road Gullies – Various sizes available together with adaptors and connector pipes
- Fabrications – A comprehensive fabrications service produces complementary items such as chambers and catch pits